Schedule an appointment for you and your mother, sister or friend to have an annual mammogram
screening during the Mammothon at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital. The Mammothon takes place at St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City from 7 am to 7 pm, Oct. 21.
For an appointment, call 573-681-3181.
Why it's Important
Did you know your risk of developing breast cancer increases with age? In addition, many breast cancers do not produce symptoms. The American Cancer Society recommends annual screening using mammography and clinical breast examination for all women beginning at age 40.
As an added bonus, SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Jefferson City offers the latest
3D mammography technology. This technology is used to detect the smallest breast cancers when in the most treatable stage.
Mammograms Plus More
Not only will you receive your annual mammography screening during the Mammothon, you will also get a free T-shirt, refreshments and be entered to win door prizes. We're also offering chair massages.
What to Know
- We will offer screening mammograms only.
- Please do not come if you have had a mammogram in the past 12 months.
- Remember to bring your insurance card.
- Encourage friends and family who are due for a mammogram.
- You do not need a physician order to participate in this event.
Hope to see you there!