What does Patient-Centered Medical Home mean?
Our physicians and staff will be your partners in health. We will provide exceptional care to you through evidence-based protocols while we coordinate and manage your care across the care continuum. This means we will partner with you on every aspect of your care.
Our Goals and Objectives
We promise to deliver personalized care and:
- Provide the best treatment and advice based on current medical evidence
- Manage acute illness and chronic disease to help you stay healthy
- Provide timely access to care
- Use computers and other technology to improve your care
- Support you in your health care goals and desires
- Arrange your health care with other qualified specialists, as needed
- Explain diseases, treatments, medications and results in a way that is easy to understand
- Respect your privacy by keeping medical information and records private in compliance with state and federal law
- Make you feel comfortable and welcome
As an active partner in your care, we ask you to:
- Provide all information about your health, medications and illnesses
- Tell us about services you receive elsewhere, such as flu vaccines and treatments by other providers
- Follow your treatment plan; if you are unable to let us know so we can suggest other options
- Work with us to make decisions and manage your health
- Describe your needs and concerns
- Learn about wellness and preventing disease
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle
- Call us first with all medical problems, unless it is an emergency
- Keep your scheduled appointments or call in advance if you need to reschedule
- Give us feedback so we can improve our service
You may call your primary care physician (PCP) for additional information or educational materials.
For more detailed information about the Patient Centered Medical Home and its benefits to patients, you may call your primary care physician (PCP) for additional information or educational materials.
We are excited to be able to provide you with this opportunity and believe you will be pleased with
SSM Health Medical Group’s Patient Centered Medical Home Program. We look forward to partnering with you in meeting your healthcare needs.