The new SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City is rising at the intersection of Mission Drive and Highway 179 in Jefferson City. And a new era in exceptional care is just around the corner.
The new St. Mary’s Hospital - Jefferson City uses evidenced-based design to create an environment that encourages healing, and increases safety and efficiency of care. Here are just a few of the defining features of the new hospital:
- All-private, comfortable rooms
- Spa-like LDRP birthing suites that let mom remain in one room for her entire stay
- Design that reduces noise and improves sleep for patients
- Hidden in-room patient care supplies for caregivers
- Large windows with views of the 110-acre natural landscapes
- Soft lighting creates a relaxing atmosphere
- Covered entrances and convenient parking
- Outdoor dining area
- Walking trail and healing garden
Learn more about the design of your new hospital, which opened Nov. 16, 2014.