The new SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City is rising at the intersection of Mission Drive and Highway 179 in Jefferson City. And a new era in exceptional care is just around the corner.
The new St. Mary’s Hospital - Jefferson City uses evidenced-based design to create an environment that encourages healing, and increases safety and efficiency of care. Here are just a few of the defining features of the new hospital:
- 167 all-private, comfortable rooms
- Spa-like LDRP birthing suites that let mom remain in one room for her entire stay
- Design that reduces noise and improves sleep for patients
- Hidden in-room patient care supplies for caregivers
- Large windows with views of the 110-acre natural landscapes
- Soft lighting creates a relaxing atmosphere
- Covered entrances and convenient parking
- Outdoor dining area
- Walking trail and healing garden
Learn more about the design of your new hospital. Then, be among the first to see inside the hospital by
registering for the Hospital Open House – Nov. 1-2.