Join us Sunday, Nov. 1 from 1 to 4 pm to celebrate 110 years of healthcare ministry in Jefferson City and the first birthday of the new St. Mary's Hospital.
RSVP: 844-SSM-WELL (844-776-9355)
Ribbon Cutting at 1 pm
with the Jefferson City Area Chamber of Commerce
Behind the Scenes Tours
For ages 13+ at 1:15, 2:15 and 3:15 pm. Reservations are required.
What you will see:
- Boiler Room
- Emergency Department
- Simulation Room/Education
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy/Wound Center
Kids Korner Activities
*Kids are encouraged to wear their Halloween costumes!
- Lollipop Walk
- Bean Bag Toss
- Tattoo Station
- Magician with Balloon Art (1-3 pm)
- Hero Story Book Readers
Walking Trail for Families
- There are three trails through the woods of varying lengths. The total length is .7 miles.
- This walking trail is not wheelchair accessible and has some above average inclines and declines.
- There are a number of benches and checkpoints located throughout the trail for your convenience.
- Have fun keeping track of your distance and enjoy a walk through the woods.
Our Heritage of Healing Wall Display Debut
- Interactive display will open to the public at this event.
- Historical tribute to the Sisters legacy and to the history of St. Mary's Hospital.
- Captures in words and photos inspiring stories, where we were and where we are today.
- Display cabinet holds interesting and historical artifacts.
- Made possible by the St. Mary's Auxiliary with their $25,000 contribution towards the creation of this important project.
- Take a "selfie" with the life-size cutout of Pope Francis.
Drawings for Prizes
- Apple iPad Mini
- Digital Camera
- Alarm Clock Radio with Docking Statin
- Gift Cards to Wal-Mart/Sam's Club
- St. Mary's Fleece Jackets
- Four-foot tall cake sculpted to look like the hospital by award-winning designer Edith Hall
- Cake and Ice Cream
Decorated Birthday Cake Displays
- Employees and Volunteers have decorated birthday cakes for display.
- Visitors will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite decorated cake as the "People's Choice."
- Celebrity judges will select a winner on Nov. 13.
- Candy jars (one per family)
- Fill the jar with candy at our "Candy Bar"
A line-up of
pianists will entertain attendees throughout the afternoon.